Monday, October 20, 2014

Another try at the BMW i8 concept car.



This was being shown at the C3 Connected Car conference today in Mountain View.

Normally I hate when the doors are all up because it's really hard to get good shots, but this time I was pretty happy because it's the first time I've seen the inside. I got this concept (not the exact car) in Monterrey a couple of months ago by accident. Pictures here. And yes - I'm skipping right over wearables to connected cars.


















I think the mirrors have either cameras or sensors on the underside. I didn't ask. But it definitely looks like some kind of lens.



3 comments:

  1. Meh, it wishes it was a Delorean ;) DF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahah. It doesn't wish that. It doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't particularly like doors that open up like that too. It might be all fancy, but it makes it difficult to get in. And if I'm taking out a car loan for a car, I want everything to be functional.

    ReplyDelete