Friday, February 28, 2014

I want to know - have you ever seen rain?

I just can't believe the coverage of the storms. Seriously. Weather people must be bored, bored, bored. They way over-hyped them. They made it seem like we were going to have a hurricane, and they all sent news teams to the one flooded underpass in San Jose. (Which turned out to be caused by wire theft causing the drains to fail.) It's ridiculous. This stuff happens when it rains!

Just to tell you how underwhelming these storms were - three days ago they were saying my city was going to have 50 mile per hour winds. Which is pretty impressive for us. Inside I laughed and said thank gawd I already have a fence guy lined up for my rental next week. Let me assure you - almost no one is getting any fence work out of this storm. It was barely stronger than a normal spring storm. News people however were hyperventilating like it was the most amazing thing on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment