Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Should I be worried?



Every once in a while I will make a post that parades agencies from all over the world to come to my site. Even the Russian Federation comes in from time to time. It freaks me out. Sometimes, even the Senate. No foolies. I can't even believe it myself. I always get indignant and think - shouldn't they be doing something else besides reading my blog? Sometimes I marvel that kids from schools everywhere make it here. With an internal sigh, they only make it to the cars as far as I know. At any rate - I don't know what triggered the interest this time. Perhaps my subject line alarmed them. But this is the post.

On a side note - I can't help but notice the cushy local. According to redfin, the median price of a house is 730,000. Our government always has to have the best I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment