Friday, May 17, 2013

I love Juiceboxs.



When I first got into my career in tech - all I wanted to do was work the on call shifts because you got to carry around a brick. That's what they used to call the early cell phones. It was basically a phone with a giant battery pack. Fast forward to today and phones are smaller and smaller. The down side? You get to use your phone for a day on a single charge. With heavy use, your results may vary. Which basically means when you are heading back from your day of fun - you'll be hoping you have enough of a phone charge for GPS to get you home.

I was pretty skeptical about these power stations. But they are the most amazing thing on earth! They are like the universal donor for power. Even if they do make me laugh and think about the old brick days. Company site here.





No comments:

Post a Comment