Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm in a phase.



I haven't talked about this in a while. My hatred of my photos. It's honestly psychotic. I can go, fill up a card - download them and hate every single one. Things ease after a couple of hours. Usually.

For instance I was at a car show this weekend, and the guys aggravated me so much. They cram these cars in there so tight. And the lighting is effed up. They have two colors of lights in the ceiling! Apparently.

A guy was talking to me about a boat with a pretty nice paint job. He seemed unhappy they didn't have the other set of lights on. I assumed he was talking about the white lights - because I was already in a shitty mood over the yellow lights. Outside he said - this boat is beautiful! With the right kind of cars - it doesn't matter much. The show this weekend seemed to have all the wrong sorts of cars.

So, you guys didn't get any photos. Then if I wait too long, it isn't new stuff any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment