Friday, August 05, 2011

Wisdom from Mr S.

Me - I can't believe these people can't figure out how to get people back to work. It's the simplest thing ever. Stop fucking with the economy. If they would have done that two years into President Money Bags administration we would have started spending by now. As soon as you feel better some new crisis comes in and makes you want to hunker down.

You start to become a depression baby. You don't know if you will ever return to spending like you used to because the pattern has gone on for so long.

Mr S. - What I hear them saying is, I don't understand why we don't have any crops. I've peed on the fields every day. I've tried peeing in the morning. I've tried peeing at night under a full moon. I've recruited other people to pee on the crops and they still don't grow. Our next idea is to mix salt in with the pee.

The last thing they want to do is stop fucking with the economy because they make money fucking with the economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment