Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Remember a couple of days ago when I posted about pissing off my neighbors?

Well - I made it to one of their facebook pages. In a Dear Neighbor - you suck kind of way. Which I think is kinda funny.

I can't control these guys. Contractors and wood delivery people are pathological about needing to be at your house at 7 in the morning. They gave me a range between 6 and 8:00. I asked them to come as late as possible to not piss off my neighbors.

If it were up to me, they wouldn't show up till 10:00.

As a side note - it is a really odd world when you can see what all your neighbors are doing with the click of a mouse. It feels somewhat uncomfortable.

Not them bitching about me. Just being able to know so much about them without needing to talk to them. It feels creepy. But, they make it possible.

2 comments:

  1. Location, location, location -- nothing like difficult neighbors to ruin a good one. Hope it doesn't escalate too far and they get their panties unwadded. They should look at the bright side: you and Mr. S. could be drug addicts and have lots of "traffic" at your house (like our previous neighbors)!

    And: Yo, I thought you weren't into FB???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah. I'm not into facebook. But everyone is on it - so I have a dummy account.

    ReplyDelete