Monday, November 27, 2006

What were they thinking?

This is the time of year that catalogs that you have never heard of get delivered to your house. Often they are so random I find myself turning the catalog over to see if it is even addressed to me, then wondering "how did I get on this list".

I don't shop from catalogs, but there are many entertaining finds during the holiday season. Like this item for example from giftbagboutique.com:



I hope even the most hard core feminist would agree that no one wants that much hair coming out of your bikini line. And for the pleasure of wearing a man bear purse you get to pay $240.95. I'm just probably not evolved enough to see how cool this bag really is.

1 comment:

  1. I can't even think of a comment. $240? Someone's on glue....

    ReplyDelete