Saturday, October 15, 2011

In search of a band aid.



The thing that took me out of posting this week was - Paisley died on Monday. And I've just been shitty about it all week. She was probably the funniest rabbit ever. She hated chap stick. She would make all these funny faces when I'd wear it. And I just don't even want to go into it now.

I got her to nine years - but you people who have cats and dogs, at least you get 15 years or so. No matter what I do, I can't stretch their time lines. And it sucks.

So I did what any rational person would do - find a bunny replacement. Well, I didn't so much find a replacement, but find a candidate. It has two different faces - so maybe he is funny. Next weekend I will find myself in Stockton at a bunny show to see if he was the best candidate. For now there will be periods of shittyness.

This one isn't ready for two weeks. And it's a boy. I normally name bunnies stripper names. Mr S. - food names.

There are no male stripper names!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. It doesn't matter if they live 4 years or 14, losing a pet is awful. BTDT way too many times to count, and it never gets easier. My heart goes out to you.

    ReplyDelete