Saturday, April 30, 2022

Autorama 2022

 
This is my entire car jam. Giant fenders. Brushed metal.

 
I should have gotten my bokeh on with this shot. it already looks miniaturized.

 
They had Eric Estrada this year.... and he was the kindest celebrity I've seen maybe ever. They usually make money on taking photos and signatures. So, they usually have a minder blocking people from taking shots that haven't been paid for. But he was welcoming to everyone and seemed just the kindest and warm. I don't know the girl in the photo.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Just wow! The art painted on the door jam shows an imagination (& talent) that I could only wish for.
    Thanks for sharing those...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very sweet of you. I almost missed it this year. Normally it happens at the end of Feb.

    ReplyDelete