Thursday, April 07, 2022

Fingers crossed.


A lot of positives coming out of the White House lately. And every time I say - here's to hoping it takes one of them out. But it won't. Because they test every day, and yet they've convinced everyone else you are dumb to test.

When Jen Psaki got infected the first time I was like - OH! They test every day?!, and Fox News is basically mocking people that test. Craziest shit ever. 

But eventually their luck is going to run out. If it takes out Biden - I don't think the nation is ready for the dumb that follows. I don't even think that girl knows how to balance a checkbook.

I'm even pretty sus on Clarence Thomas right now. If his wife's shit makes it hard for Trump to win.... Right now I think they all could be hit with a meteor and it would only be a win.

UPDATE - CrZY unlikely? scenario. Obama as the Vice President.  Let me center myself. I guess it could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment