Tuesday, April 12, 2022

At least Australia is having an honest conversation.



America prefers pretty little lies. Honestly, I think that's why we are here right now. America asked the government how to fix the virus and they said - we don't know. Then America said - well .. just lie to us! So they did. And here we are.

I didn't get the vax because I've had Bells Palsy. I've talked about it many times. I had it long enough that I wasn't sure if I was going to return to normal. You never know how many muscles you have in your mouth until they all go numb. Right down the middle of my mouth. It was like someone drew a line. On one side I could feel, on the other I couldn't, And it suuuuuuuuucked every time you ate.

The side effects sort of outweigh the length of virus protection you get. And I'm not telling anyone not to vax. I believe in vaccination. Just not this one.

Sadly, team herd immunity is going to have their own moment. "It's just a cold" is going to turn into - it's just a little heart problem".

It's really sad what this country has been through. It was a spectacular hatedemic. People just ready to off anyone they didn't like. I mean, I am still in it for the politicians. How else are we going to get them out,. 

Also.. I ran across one of my old posts where I say I didn't think lockdowns work. From May 2020.

2 comments:

  1. Capital of Texas RefugeeThursday, April 14, 2022 1:08:00 PM

    Ah, yes, but no.

    Australian culture has always had a special place for the kinds of "boorish" sports presenters that give Americans huge amounts of cringe.

    So that was always going to be the vanguard of saying things that make the present day pew-see-fied Australian cringe, not so much cracking open the Overton window as much as throwing rocks at it.

    I remember when these Australians were cheering John Howard being given the heave ho ... how they'd love to have John Howard back now because he probably wouldn't have locked down Australia.

    "... People just ready to off anyone they didn't like. I mean, I am still in it for the politicians. How else are we going to get them out."

    NOW THAT'S THE SPIRIT

    I LIKE THE CUT OF YOUR NEW JIB! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeeeeell. It's not all that new. I just want it more now that the barnacles basically can't be voted out.

    You will never get me to root for American deaths though. Never. I don't have to like everyone here. That pain is deep. And I would never wish that on anyone.

    ReplyDelete