Wednesday, January 12, 2022

They gonna need a bigger chart.


I've seen people say that 80% of the money ever printed happened in the last two years. I mean, even the unibomber got a stimmy check. As did Scott Peterson. Some say the helicopter firehose drop of money was equivalent to 10,000. dollars per household. Not mine. I don't have kids.

I don't know if these numbers are true because I don't want to do the math, but judging from this chart it is completely believable. And no one gives a shit at all.  

When the government prints this much money.. who knows what is under the blankets.  There isn't going to be anything close to four rate hikes. I doubt they will do even one. The chances of them needing to do more printing is more likely than less.

China is half shut down right now.  So - less products from them. Half of everyone is sick in America. Powel is delusional if he thinks this economy can hold itself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment