Monday, January 03, 2022

It's starting to look a lot like January 2020.

Cruise ships unable to gain port. Here, here, and here. Freaky videos coming out of China that is making the world wonder what the hell is going on there. Here, here, and here, here. I will probably add links as I re-find them because this doesn't even include the vid with the negative pressure suits.

There is a persistent rumor of some kind of hemorrhagic outbreak. And yes China is prone to this type of infection. But they are again blocking roads, welding neighborhoods shut, forcing people out in the middle of the night to take PCR tests.

I think I'd been back from CES for less than a week when this started two years ago. So, I watched it literally from the very beginning. And this is very reminiscent of that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment