Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Stupid pets.



Mr S. and I decided to buy a sofa for the holidays. Ours isn't as firm as it used to be. And since it's going to take three months to get here. (you can't just walk into a store these days and not have to wait) I thought it might be a good time to see if Lacy was going to be enough of a mature girl to be on the new furniture when it arrives.

As you can probably guess, she failed this test and not only that - she was hanging out on the top of the backrest when she decided she just had to pee. Since I was watching her pretty closely I thought I managed to get her before she did much damage to the sofa. BUUUUUT... she did manage to hit the wall which I didn't know about until ten minutes later when a circuit break went taking out half of my living room.

At first we were pretty freaked out because a failure like that is a huge problem. We started checking all the plugs for power and saw she managed to aim exactly right so it dripped down into the socket. I didn't even think a bunny would try to pee when their butt was much higher than their head. But a good laugh was had by all. Said in the most sarcastic way. Even though it's annoying, you are happy that it's an explained failure.

Some days I despair she is never going to be a mature girl. The odd thing about this one is she's great about her cocopuffs. She cleans them all up - but those aren't the annoying part.

The things we put up with. It's stupid. I'm mean, she is the first one to take out half the power in a room. I didn't even know that was possible. Luckily it was on my bathroom circuit so the GFI tripped.

No comments:

Post a Comment