Friday, July 05, 2013

Ysterdy.



I need to work on my night photography. Every since the recession I just get so tired sometimes I just want to find my ass groove and block out the world.

Normally from our deck we can get a pretty decent show of fireworks, but this year was just so ho hum. Maybe because since it was over 100 degrees seven days in a row people didn't have the energy to put on a good show. Or were too scared to. For the last week you thought things might self combust. We really haven't had much rain since January. But we got plenty of wind, so it's a lose, lose.



The one thing I found really interesting about my shots was our city just put in all those LED street lights. Look at the blue hue the smoke from the fireworks puts off against them. I can't wait to see how fog works with those things.



No comments:

Post a Comment