Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hiding in plain sight.

I just got waited on by a checker who had a giant Che tattoo on the inside of his forearm. And this was in a upscale snobby town. The fucking irony.

All I could think about was how I could get a picture of it without getting into an uncomfortable confrontation. I thought about going the route where I was in his camp. All hail Che. But I was too pissed off.

Many years back you'd see people selling t-shirts and whatever with this shit on it, and it was sort of amusing because you just thought they were idiots. Now those idiots outnumber the rest of us. You know it to be true when an employer says... Che tatoo. Okay. Whatevs.

At least when the world gets really shitty I will think of that guy and hope it hardens my resolve to let these people rot.

No comments:

Post a Comment