Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lambo Tuesday.





I haven't seen that many great cars out lately. Or if I did, they were on the freeway going the opposite direction.

As I was pulling out of a parking spot, this car passed right behind me and I went to chase mode. Which happened to be the same parking lot. Parking sucked, so I didn't even get out of my car to get a shot. As the driver saw me stalking him I managed a "nice Lambo" comment. Which in that area of Silicon Valley was about the lamest tardliest thing to say ever. And I'm totally bored of Lambos! Seriously. Silicon Valley is really an embarrassment of riches when it comes to Lambos. We have awesome weather ya know. Mr S. always reminds me to suck it up because people who live in most other states aren't as jaundiced by fancy cars.

Later in the evening I was recounting the whole story to Mr S. and he said to me - you are sure it was a Lambo - right? Because I sometimes get Lambos and Ferrari's mixed up. Oh yes I do. I had to go look at my photo to make sure I wasn't an even bigger idiot by calling the car the wrong name. It isn't so much that I can't tell the difference. I can. It's just they are pretty interchangeable to me. So the conversation between us ends with a " Lambo, Ferrari, whatever" comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment