Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pacman pumpkins.



Mr S. was on a plane when he thought this one up. Somewhere along the line I created a giant monster with this whole pumpkin thing. When we first started dating I had to drag him kicking and screaming to carving pumpkins. Now this crap is taking the whole weekend.

Although, spray painting pumpkins is much funner than you would expect.



The bottom half needed to be a different color.







This whole thing is suppose to light up at night. And since there isn't much air because of the googley eyes, we decided to see if Christmas lights would be bright enough.







7 comments:

  1. That's so freakin cool. It's totally worth the lost weekend. I bet it look great all lit up. The only thing you're missing is some kind of floating cherry in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesomely cool. I am Facebooking you.

    But, uh..."funner?" Really?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you should seriously win a prize for that!! Brilliant!!! Love it!! :D :D :D

    Also, this explains why you were torturing Jasmine with googly eyes. Haha.

    Purple Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: I'm facebooking you too. :D

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon: That's riiiight. I have no idea how to hack that. That's funny though.

    Steve B: I'm starting from a very low bar. There isn't that much you can do with them that is really that fun. You make the best of it.

    PM: Mr S. should really get all the credit. All I basically do is make everything harder. I'm the one who basically says - if you are going to persist with these crazy ideas, to make it look right you have to...

    And I want googley eyes. Oh! Mr S. became suck a purist when I wanted googley eyes. No, you have to cut them. Yet I was spray painting them.
    --
    Thanks all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! I like the googly eyes. You Californians are so imaginative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We spend a lot less time shoveling snow. ;)

    ReplyDelete