Monday, April 18, 2011

This is where you laugh.

You can always tell how brutal a project is - by how bruised I am. And, I am definitely on the crack whore times infinity scale of bruising. I have two hand size patches on both thighs. They used to be dots, but they have all melded into one giant mess. An embarrassing mess actually.

I even told Mr S. - if I have a medical emergency in the middle of the night and you need to call someone. Just tell them I was in a car accident. Otherwise you are going to jail.

Stump grinding? Mark it off the list. That is the shittiest job ever.

Then I had to wade through the shipwrecks of previous sprinkler projects. I had to cut some trenches and kept running into pipes. Only half the pipes didn't do anything. The guys who ran the system before dug a trench then laid four lines. And of course I got all frustrated one day about a month ago and went all hulk and broke the one on the bottom of the pile. Which has been the biggest bitch ever to fix.

2 comments:

  1. Pics!!! If you show me yours, I'll show you mine!! We went canoeing this weekend, I came back with a souvenir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something I find really funny about girls comparing battle wounds.

    Good job though. Kim FTW.

    ReplyDelete