Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Really. Already?

I honestly can't believe Thanksgiving is in just a couple of days. All year it has been about finding a stable footing. Then bam. Holidays.

Just a week ago we were sitting in 80 degree weather. Amazing weather. Musically awesome weather. It didn't even start to feel like winter until this Saturday. I distinctly remember it. Not that I have a hard time remembering what happened only a few days ago. I was up in the city and it was mild.

Cross over the trans bay tube. Winter.

Now we are on track for the polar express. Which you don't hear all the time in California. Thanks Canada!

I had to pick this year to overwinter my chili peppers. Because peppers are assholes. I spent months trying to get my super hot peppers going. Then they didn't even produce any peppers this year. Assholes.

I'm serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment