Saturday, January 23, 2010

Crazies.

Today Mr. S and I rode the Bart train up to San Fransisco. Which is usually a non event.

Today I was sure there was going to be a youtube moment. There is this new trend lately where people post the videos of people fighting on public transportation. It apparently happens all the time.

Soon after we got on, there was this commotion in the front and this woman was yelling "I'm going to fuck that bitch up"! There was a small scuffle and the two women disengaged and walked past us. The one still screaming "I'm going to fuck that bitch up" a bunch of times. Nothing became of it.

The other funny thing was - I was eavesdropping on the people in the seat behind me. They caught my attention because one guy was telling an older lady something about when you have AT&T service that one line goes to you, and another line goes to the FBI. The lady and the guy were convinced that the FBI was spying on them. But, didn't seem to care that I was.

For like 20 minutes they were talking about it. The older woman was super paranoid and was convinced she was being spied on. Which made me wonder what she was up to. Drugs. Racketeering? What?

No comments:

Post a Comment