Tuesday, January 09, 2007

If your neighbors don't piss you off now....

The first thing I have to say is that the people who work in Vegas rock. Oddly it was a little like living in Pleasant-ville. The barista's at CES who had to endure a crushing endless line at Starbucks. The many cab drivers, and servers. Even the traffic police wished people a pleasant day. At all the venues - everyone was just really pleasant despite the several hundred thousand visitors. And most importantly the really impressive way that the airport got people in and out.

Now lets see some stuff.

I am going to start out with the easy stuff because well... its easy. I never in a million years thought I would be posting the following images. I can appreciate a nice looking car - but I was really surprised by my reaction to this area. One car after another that was just so pimped out. All I could do was laugh and say "holly shit - thats crazy".

It started out with the audio set-up in this hummer that litterally vibrated the walls.



I kept trying to get to the Sony booth and every time I would turn a corner there would be these crazy pimped up cars.











No comments:

Post a Comment