Tuesday, February 07, 2023

Here is how Sweden feels about your silly hybrid/herd immunity theory.


On FoxNews this morning they had Bob Wacter on giving out really dated information on Sweden and schools. I will just call it propaganda. I read a few months ago that Sweden always knew that kids got SARS2, and they were going for herd immunity. So they lied. I will try to find the article again.

It seems to me that "since everyone has been infected or vaccinated" (said in the most sarcastic way) these deaths should be going down. Sweden is the model.... right?

I think the most depressing part of this whole thing is watching TONS of people over the weekend talking about how that China ballon was probably filled with COVID.

Why would they go to all that trouble when they can just get on a plane? I mean, for christ sakes, why are people so dumb right now? There are ZERO critical thinking skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment