Thursday, October 27, 2022

Why is everyone okay with these government failures?

I think the thing that makes me the maddest about the past three years is - all this infighting and complete denial have made it so there are ZERO new advancements on SARS.

For instance - it's a marvel there is even an at home test for SARS2. But why are they still 10 bucks a box? And why are they not made in multi packs? The most I can find is 5 tests in a box. You literally should be able to find these anywhere at any time of the year. Including holidays.

We should have been putting money towards a PCR level at home test.

At the VERY least, all testing should be free. This is what a serious nation would do. I mean, I just spent 70 bucks on 10 tests. It's outrageous. Everyone regardless of socioeconomic status, should be able to find out their infection status. And ideally not have to wait 24+ hours for the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment