Thursday, October 27, 2022

COVID is a vascular disease.



I finally found a video that explains what SARS2 really does to your body. This is well accepted fact at this point. 

As you can see - I have been saying this for a very long time but have not been able to articulate it well. It's not exactly like "the experts" have been a lot of help. I had to piece this all together through reading some very smart people who were dragged and told they were fear mongers too. 

I have said for a very long time that the reality is even worse than what any of us could get across at the time because the MOB was saying we were wrong, and creating fear. We were only trying to tell you what the government  wouldn't. Now a lot of people are going to be fucked because SARS is a very dangerous disease. And herd immunity was always a lie.

I don't want to see any comments about this being because of the vax. SARS2 does this because of the spike protein, which is also in the vax. Something I've also been saying for  two years. But people are affected to a lesser degree. I am not vaccinated, but am NOT anti vax. My position has always been that for the level of protection you get, and the side affects, the vax is not worth it.

If at this point you don't get these simple facts, good luck. A new wave is upon us. I mean, it's completely crazy. when people dropped dead in China is was FAKE, yet we have people dropping dead every day now and everyone just says - oh... people always dropped dead like that before. And as someone who watched their grandfather drop dead from a heart attack at age seven, I can assure you that it does happen - however the mental gymnastics you need to be doing to avoid the prevalence right now is really something.

No comments:

Post a Comment