Saturday, February 17, 2018

I love this crap.



I think the Sacramento Auto show is about the most meh thing ever...... BUT - it's also the only place you can see people bring their - will shake a car apart type audio systems. And that part I love to death.  I decided to sit in one of  these things today and the sound does crazy things to your body. It's like being in the front row of the loudest concert you've ever been at X10. All of the cars have broken windows and crap. It just brings out my tard laugh.

Lets see how long youtube lets me keep this up because it probably has copyrighted music in it.

3 comments:

  1. I want to hook up an MP3 player full of Nordic metal to one of these: LRAD: Long range acoustic device

    "Ride of the Valkyries" on a loop also works. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The US wanted to use those at one time - before the recession, and people went on fire in protest. It would be an effective crowd control though. It can be somewhat disorienting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is where I timidly raise my hand. Asshole party of one here. I wanted to pay these guys to come park my my driveway to have a dog vs. stereo challenge. But.... these are not really "sharing" stereos. These will do property damage. And I'm not even exaggerating. Any cop would pull you over right away with these. No questions asked.

    ReplyDelete