Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Strati 3D printed car.



I got the 3D printed car today. I can't say I'm crazy about my shots. It was in a poorly lit section of the exhibit hall and it has all those striations which makes a camera go wild in low light conditions. I didn't lug a low light camera today. And that is all really I have to say about it.

Oh wait! I do have something else to say about it. Previously I didn't know who made this car. When I plugged it into Google to write about it - it came back from Local Motors which I actually recognized from CES. I don't know if it's the same company and I don't want to look it up right now because it's been a crazy day. But the Local Motors from CES made a street legal rally car. Here.







1 comment:

  1. Local Motors did make this car (http://bit.ly/3DPcar). It's extremely innovative. You're lucky you got to see it!

    ReplyDelete