Friday, April 11, 2014

Another reason for low inventory.

I've been talking recently on the new psychology of the housing and rental market, Well, tonight I heard a strange new rumor. I've only heard it once, but it's really an unusual if true.

People who've had their houses on the market - and have gotten offers! -are now removing the listings because they fear they will become homeless because they can't find a new place to live. I've never heard that of that before. Housing and rental inventory is just that low. Read : Low interest rates will alter the housing market for decades.

It's really a surreal moment. The stock market is obviously starting to reverse, finally. Which will lock the market right the hell up. Banks really have their balls in a vice. I guess you can lead a horse to manufactured equity, but you can't force them to sell.


No comments:

Post a Comment