Monday, October 30, 2006

Why do these people drive in the fastlane?



I know this is a horrible fuzzy photo. I'd like to say it is to protect my identity. Truthfully, my husband felt he had to get in front of this guy or forever be stuck behind him. You'd think he was trying to pass that truck in the middle lane. Yeah... not so much.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves right now. You can see no one is in front of him right?

Why is it people camp out in the fast lane going slightly slower than the rest of traffic? They refuse to move. Not to mention, you have to crawl up on middle lane guys ass to get by the person in the fast lane.

This freeway was actually pretty empty. Usually this guy is in the fast lane of a packed freeway with no cars in front of him for honestly a mile.

5 comments:

  1. Yargh!! I HATE it when people do this.

    They call it the fast lane for a reason, people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it was a car and not farm equipment :)

    Don't even get me started on driving rants, thats my new thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least farm equipment I can understand why they are driving slow. Still would piss me off... but at least I dont have wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATE THIS TOO!

    Oh... wait... he was easy to get around and he wasn't blocking any traffic. What does it matter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Oh... wait... he was easy to get around and he wasn't blocking any traffic. What does it matter?"

    I think it is pretty self explanatory.

    ReplyDelete