Saturday, December 31, 2022

California is pretty interesting today.

We have been in a drought so long - I thought we has zero chance of flooding this year. We had so much excess capacity for all the water to go

Yet.... here we are. Palo Alto is on the verge of flooding or already is. Even on high ground all the up by the Stanford shopping center. Which I have never seen in my entire life. 

Two freeways are shut down in both directions due to flooding.  101 might be flooding in multiple places. Now shut down infinitely. East Palo Alto (where I used to live by the freeway, the creek is overtopping)

It seems like the rain is melting all the snow we just had, so the Sierra is flooding. 
Capitola is flooding. Which I have seen before.

We gonna b on the news ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment