Tuesday, March 15, 2022

A real nail biter.


I'm still saying they don't raise rates. Although I do admit, crazier things have happened. I actually saw they were predicting 6 rates hike this year. And it made me laugh and laugh and laugh. I'm looking for land - so I don't care.

No one is motivated to sell because prices are high. But.........while overpriced - the time capsule house across the street hasn't has ONE person to see it since the weekend it listed. It's been three weeks now. Since it's a time capsule house - they have all the time in the world. These houses went for about 50 grand in the day. Seriously. It's the only thing that kept me holding on through the housing crisis was knowing that.

I guess we will get to find out who owns the Fed. I'm still guessing it's housing, because there isn't a single thing they can do about this inflation. Except open drilling. LOL.

China has now locked down 37 million people again. And our country is partying like it's 1999. Genuinely, the world is like - hey... maybe you should look at this. And America is like - hold please. Aaaaaaaand there has been a dislocation of an entire country! Things are going to get super good if they raise. Said in the most sarcastic way.

No comments:

Post a Comment