Friday, November 26, 2021

A reoccuring theme.

 
I talked about this in January when Delta was almost nothing. Delta was also thought to be spawned this way. : Interesting article on how the virus might be mutating. 

"Now, his analysis, reported in a preprint on medRxiv earlier this month, has become a crucial puzzle piece for researchers trying to understand the importance of B.1.1.7, the new SARS-CoV-2 variant first found in the United Kingdom. That strain, which appears to spread faster than others, contains one of the mutations that Gupta found, and researchers believe B.1.1.7, too, may have originated in an immunocompromised patient who had a long-running infection. “It’s a perfectly logical and rational hypothesis,” says infectious disease scientist Jeremy Farrar, director of the Wellcome Trust."

But everyone just wants to fight fight fight. We have made ZERO progress in a year. 


3 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs S, sometimes I lose your thread. "But everyone just wants to fight fight fight. We have made ZERO progress in a year. " Can you please elaborate on your meaning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I can articulate it well today. Can I take a raincheck and circle back? I hope you are not offended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mrs S, no offense at all. I am always interested in your thoughts, and those of Mr S you extend.

    ReplyDelete