Wednesday, July 06, 2016

All of a sudden the left cares about dictators?

It's sort of irritating today (well last night) to see the internet explode about Trumps comments on Saddam Hussein. They bitched every second of the Iraq war that we shouldn't have gone in. And they have given exactly no fucks about Syria. I'm pretty sure Syria has made Saddams' people shredders look like Disneyland. There is no depths to the depravity there.

Now all of a sudden since Trump said we should have left Hussein in power, they completely freak out. He's just saying what the left has been saying the whole freaking time. And is currently saying about Syria!

I supported the Iraq war at the time, but now even I think it was a huge waste of time and money. I've always felt like people wanted to be free, but Iraq has made me rethink my position. You shouldn't have to drag people kicking and screaming into freedom.

It sort of makes you feel like sometimes people really don't want to be free. And that just sucks. I'm super happy to kick down the door, but if they don't want to flood out why should we help them if they don't want help? It's been like 15 years and no signs they want to be free or care about being free so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment