Anyway, because we get such a slim view, Mr S. always says in a tone "yaaaa know. We could get up on the roof". I've always turned him down because well, because of the neighbors and all. This year I said screw it and climbed on the roof with him.
This is where I thought the fireworks would be. My fireplace is just poking into the shot on the left.
This is where the fireworks actually came up. I would have gotten you a better shot, but once I got up on the roof I was freaked out. I'm not great with heights, but I've been standing on this roof in the day time. Yet in the dark 20 feet up I was glued to the spot in which I arrived. On my stomach. Yeah - I was a bit of a woosie.
It wouldn't have mattered that much anyway - a huge tree was blocking that spot anyway.
Happy Independence Day. But, not from trees - because they are assholes.
No comments:
Post a Comment