Friday, June 07, 2024

If this were a twilight zone episode....



It would start in black and white. 

America would be hit with a deadly virus but no one believed it. There were a scant few who try to warn others but were mocked and shouted down. Suddenly people began getting sick from all sorts of other things. No one could figure it out.

When it was finally revealed that the virus caused cancer - Rod Sterling would come in and have some moral message about being kind and cautious, rather than mean and reckless.

It's been known since 2020 that SARS causes cancer. It took me two years to figure out if I believed it and what mechanism caused it.

My Republican base who loves to come in and taunt the vaccinated (hoping they will die!), need to read this! Because if you believe in herd immunity, you have likely fucked yourself. I tried to tell people SARS was a vascular disease. No one would listen.

My friend who "doesn't want to live in fear" had cancer and was cancer free. She went on a date with a guy who gave her COVID. Next thing I now she pops up with bone cancer. I will never know if COVID did this or not. This girl was never vaccinated.

If you think you are safe because you didn't get vaccinated - you are lying to yourself.

4 comments:

  1. I lost job opportunities over not complying with the phony clot shot mandate. Yes, I'm happy those who vote left are dying or dead.

    The clot shots are worthless and have killed more people than saved. This is a fact. Funny that the pharmaceutical complex can't come up with a vaccine for flue, cold, or much else, but we were supposed to believe that these scientist got it right just this one time. The vaccinations were a lie.

    I don't think the Covid and cancer are related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't think the Covid and cancer are related"

    Well...you've already shown you are a really slow learner.

    EVERYONE'S job was threatened. So fuck off with your whining. I wasn't even allowed into restaurants, venues, or even government buildings for two years. So fuck right off. They weren't even going to allow me medical care!

    But ...you really are a piece of work not understanding that since you have been infected- you are in the same boat as the vaxed.

    And you know who's happy? No one! Because that's what people who aren't pieces not garbage act.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know the narrative is falling apart when you get to this stage.

      I was literally the only one telling people in early 2020 the vaccine was ineffective. And people like YOU, were calling me a liar you phony fuck. That is the very definition of standing up!

      If you can't get herd immunity through infection - YOU CAN NOT GET IT THROUGH VACCINATION! I was telling people over and over.

      I am going to get tired of you very soon. But for now you are such a sad person. He thinks SARS only takes out Democrats Ya'll! Don't be stupid like him.

      You know they have machines that test masks right? Ya fucking moron.

      Delete
    2. I never supported the vaccine knowing it was BS from the beginning. Yes, what ever this is can potentially affect almost anybody, though those with existing health problems got the brunt of it. You are on stupid cunt that needs a good raping and beating.

      Delete