Friday, June 28, 2024

The best thing about last nights debate.


People are finally able to speak the truth and not get dragged. I've been saying this for years.

I voted for Trump the first time because he was going to break things and eventually make things better. But he litterally printed more money than any President alive, and that just pisses me off. Trump litterlly looted the government. Everyone got a TAX FREE PPP loan except me. Members of congress. Prisoners. EVERYONE! He is also directly responisible for why housing is so expensive. He put all his weight on the scale and made it so banks couldn't evict people. This made it so prices could not fall. And all that PPP money went into buying airbnbs. I think this makes me the most furious.

1 comment:

  1. It's not Trump nor Biden. It is, without a shadow of a doubt, THE FRICKEN FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD OF GOVENORS. They and they alone have enabled the last twenty years of madness.



    ReplyDelete