Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Who's next?


Is this what Ultra MAGA thinks? I ask because it has only been my Republican base that has been harassing me. This guy was actually a long time reader. Now he thinks I should be raped and beaten. 

If any of you reading this are sitting around in a circle jerk thinking the same thing - I will ban you.

8 comments:

  1. That's just nuts.... What's happening to the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored! And I'm not a MAGA by any means. I'm a Ron Paul Republican, but most people like being slaves.

    You left out the parts where you insulted me for no damn good reason. You are an example of why women were property and not allowed to vote.

    I thought over the years you were reasonable for a Californian, but you really swallowed the Coviodiot crap. You are lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lord! I've always stayed anonymous with my posts, but I've been here for years. I'm the one that told you about the Tesla article on ZH a few weeks ago and how it immediately made me think of you.

    Seeing how angry people have gotten on both sides has been disturbing, but for someone to say such a thing to you is beyond nuts. What the hell is wrong with people? I'm kind of speechless, but not surprised.

    I don't entirely agree with your stance on covid, but isn't that part of being human? We're not always going to reach the same conclusion on things. It doesn't matter if someone disagrees with me, I still wouldn't wish harm on them. This reader is an absolute psychopath. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments. I wasn't sure what was acceptable in formerly polite society today.

    More than half the stuff I read every day- I don't agree with. I would never dream of leaving comments like this anywhere.

    My only stance on covid is - don't get infected.

    I was about to ban anons (obviously), but I forgot about how many great people I have reading in anons. I just want this guy to go away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s really made me pull back from my interactions with others. I’ve always been a bit of a loner anyway and my wife is as well, and I live in rural Georgia so that helps. Everyone is angry now and it’s just not fun dealing with it.

    I’ll make an account and quit being an anonymous. I just never bothered before. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am an introvert. So I get it. I'm sorry you feel the need to create an account because some people can't control their behavior. I firmly support anon accounts. If I wasn't anon, this guy would probably be doxing me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've watched their comments continue down the unhinged path, but I never expected to see that. I'm sorry anyone ever thinks that is appropriate to say to someone else.

    (OneReader) it won't let me sign on, and now my work firewalls block you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! You must stay. Is your work blocking all of blogger, or is it my content?

    When I drove across country last summer I went through your area and thought of you. You are one of my oldest readers.

    I'm super frustrated with the tools blogger gives to handle these types of situations. I was thinking about moving my blog and becoming slightly less anon - but....what a fucking creepy thing to say to someone. When someone says something like that, you can't be sure they won't take it to the real world these days.

    And really, the past four years has dented my enthusiasm to share. So I guess Im in a wait and see kinda thing.

    ReplyDelete