Wednesday, May 18, 2022

I must admit...

I am sort of enjoying the Biden Administration. Americans love fairy tails and pushing the consequences of their choices onto others. This might be one of those magical moments in time where reality comes in like a chainsaw. Americans voted for career politicians who have no idea how economics work. 

Don't get mad at me. Get mad at little old ladies who think oil is dirty.

Plus, I think Kamala's Quailisms are the best thing ever. I have litterally talked about that girl less than five times. She is nothing more than vacuous woo girl. And I love love love every time she talks.

7 comments:

  1. I hate to admit I'm kind of there with you. Kamala sounds like she is reading from a book report that she scrapped together at the last minute. It's hilarious, but kind of scary we have people in charge that genuinely have no idea how any of these things work. That, or we really have been compromised from within and all this crap is on purpose. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I thought it would rule her out for the Presidentcy. But it won't. These dummies will just double down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd been assuming, based on her history and known political positions, that "Kamala" was properly pronounced "Cartagia", after the famous giggling, murderous tyrant.
    It seems, though, that "Jar-Jar" might be a more appropriate pronunciation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Cartagia"? Did you just drop a B5 reference? Or is there some other "Cartagia" that I'm not familiar with?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon: Well, doesn't she remind you of him, aside from her complete inability to speak a coherent sentence?
    (I never actually listened to her attempting to speak pre-2021, just paid attention to what she'd been doing. Perhaps she was Cartagia until she got the VP nom, and since then she's been kept drugged?)

    In other B5 news, doesn't Jen Psaki look like that Psi Cop ("Thirteen") from "A Spider in the Web"? Methinks she faked her own death, traveled back in time, but ended up in a time before human telepaths existed, and it turns out that teeps minus their powers aren't really very bright.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The funniest thing is that she thinks she is being profound. She's picked up every fake affectation Silicon Valley has. With Nancy Pelosi's demonstrative hand gestures.

    ReplyDelete