Thursday, December 02, 2021

America is literally the dumbest place on Earth.

Second US Omicron Case Is Vaccinated Adult Male Whose "Mild Symptoms" Have Fully Resolved.

"Update 10:55am: Here is another reason to be optimistic - not suicidal - by the news that the Omicron variant is spreading. As we, Ackman and Kolanovic, all said, the Omicron variant could be the best thing that happened to the pandemic as it is much more "mild" than Delta, and because it is much more transmissible could soon become the dominant version. 

As the Minnesota Dept of Health said in its press release on the second identified US covid case, the "Infected Minnesota resident recently returned from domestic travel; variant was found through MDH variant surveillance program, which is one of the strongest surveillance programs in the nation"

We get all these early warning signs, and these pay for click carnival barkers who talk out of both sides of their mouth squander our advantage. They set the narrative and you just can't talk people out of the stupid shit they say.

Europe is having RECORD case counts. That means for the whole pandemic. I won't list the deaths because I know my readers will rush to find them.

Denmark - record
Switzerland - record
France - record
Poland - record
Portugal - record
Germany - record
Czech Repuclic - record
Austria - record
Netherlands - record
Finland - record
South Korea - record, but they started late

Your telling me that ALL of these countries are suffering their highest numbers EVER! And it is just going to get here and be mild? Fuck off. We get what we deserve. Honestly.

6 comments:

  1. Did you ever consider that maybe those record deaths are related to the vaccine and not covid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well actually, yes I have. While I am not vaccinated, I am not anti vax. I think the vax works for the strain they were made. I hope the things I am reading are not true, but for now they are antidotal. I'm not going to get into the weeds of that until things are more clear.

    But make no mistake - Europe is signaling a huge wave. The North East already looks torched before this strain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Omicron variant has been detected in at least 38 countries but no deaths have yet been reported, the World Health Organization has said, amid warnings that it could damage the global economic recovery."

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/04/who-says-no-deaths-reported-from-omicron-yet-as-covid-variant-spreads

    This strain may be beneficial. Highly contagious, low health impact and provides immunity to other strains.

    BunnyGoat

    ReplyDelete

  4. Baby - I hope you know that I adore you as I do many of my readers. I don't want to say anything that is confrontational or pushes my long standing readers away. Which is why I have lightly treaded around this topic.

    But ultimately I think false hope is wrong. I think if we would have ripped the bandaid off and sacked up - we would be much farther along.

    This strain has literally been known for less than two weeks. We've spent at least the first week doing nothing other than saying - oh you pussy - it's not that bad.

    Meanwhile almost every other country outside of the US is having record all time high, cases again. Deaths lag by several weeks to months.

    They told you Delta would never get here and if it did it wouldn't be a mild. Meanwhile the whole NorthEast is on fire even before Omi. The national guard is out at almost a handful of places right now! Maine, Mass, VA, WI.

    I told people from year one that you could get this over and over. They said that was impossible.

    I notice none of our mainstream media has said anything about the risk to kids. And that one SA doctor warned that if this continues no hospital on earth is prepared to handle an influx of pediatrics. Because they don't get sick in large numbers.

    Currently the positivity rate there is almost 30%.
    Don't believe me - believe South Africa.That is not mild.
    And let's pretend it is. A small number of a larger number is still worse. This variant is insanely contagious.

    And it looks like pretty much everyone is unvaxed now because most of the early cases are from travel where people were triple vaxed. It's obvious this is an escape variant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries, Snark. I have a thick skin.

    BunnyGoat

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was the kindest thing you could have ever said. I will freely admit that it's my skin which is too thin right now. This is the saddest timeline ever.

    Everyone knew that South Africa had reporting delays. Some said 7 days but no one really knew. This didn't stop the greedy bloggers, gaslighters and politicians putting their irreversible spin on this. Now it's been two weeks this thing has been running wild.

    If everyone isn't watching Europe with a knot in their stomach, I just don't know what to say. The reality is that omi doesn't have to replace Delta. They can co-exist as they both have a special niche. Denmark is reporting explosive growth.

    ReplyDelete