Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Temporary toy.

 

It's been a couple of years since I've been in a VR headset. Even before the pandemic I had become extremely germaphobic about trying them out. And I didn't see the need to buy one -still-.

But... Mr S. is working on a project. So, I guess I get to try out one of the highest resolution headsets on the market. 

A few days ago Mr S. said - what if we like it? I've been shitting on VR for so long. Which is funny because we met at an early VR company. It's not his first project. 


2 comments:

  1. I always kinda wanted to try some of the VR games. Not enough to actually BUY a set, but yah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's where I was at too. For something you are going to only use a few times it seems spendy.

    I've been busy. So far I've only been into the Microsoft waiting room. And hooking it up to the TV.

    I've previously been in a headset a bunch of times, but I've never moved around because I don't believe in trust falls. Next I'm child proofing the living room.

    ReplyDelete