Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Explain to me how this works again?

 
The government prints a shit ton of money that clearly found it's way into housing. Then everyone screams that interest rates have to rise. 

I don't know if it's true or not, but someone I read says that 40% of all the money printed was done last year. It could be wrong.

Clearly anyone thinking this isn't a bubble is delusional. We are almost up to housing crisis highs. 

I guess there is one bright spot. Trump was finally able to achieve inflation unlike many of the others. I voted for Trump twice, but I'm super frustrated with his last year. No one can believe this continues. Right? During the housing crisis we said things that couldn't go on forever - won't. And they eventually didn't.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment