Thursday, August 29, 2024
I've obviously taken some time away to try and resolve why society thinks I need to be raped and beaten for simply telling people not to get SARS.
I know only ~that one~ guy actually said those things to me, but the truth is a lot of people were thinking it or something similar. Public discourse has been completely unacceptable! And it's just a hard pill to swallow.
I know everyone is on "the government lied to me" train, but SARS revealed people's true selves and it was the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
People willing to sacrifice the lives of the old, disabled, and even children. Just so they didn't have to change anything about themselves. The government didn't force people to act that way. In fact, they probably think the government didn't let enough people die.
As i walk around the world not so slowly committing suicide, I hope they suffer the most because it is what they wished on others.
So little respect for themselves and others. And the level of selfishness, ignorance and I incompetence is breathtaking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment