Buuuuut. I thought it only fatties, olds, and 30 percent of the population that wasn't born perfect (ie - comorbidities) had problems.
At the COVID Olympics they had to pull no less than 5 people out on stretchers due to COVID. There were two "died suddenlys". (Coaches) These people are, by any measure, the most fit we have. They are young. They are healthy. But the Olympics was still a fucking mess. I don't know when people are going to wake up.
Also, if you don't know shit about COVID shut the fuck up.
Covid causes lymphocytopenia. Since this will go over everyone's head, and people are too lazy, Here let me help you. You don't have to take my word for it. Just type the words Covid lymphocytopenia into a search engine. Think for your fucking selves!
I just feel like - how could you tell people this is just a cold? HOW COULD YOU! And this is due to the spike protein which is in COVID and the VAX.
You don't have to believe me. But just shut the fuck up if you don't know anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment