Thursday, May 30, 2024

The Republican Party barely exists.


The problem with Republicans is they are so desperate for people to like them, they get into bed with the sleaziest shysters. This guy has told you he is a communist. His actions match because he literally has cars EVERYWHERE. He bleeds the government of money, and the Republicans treat him like a hero.

If this happens, it is proof there are ZERO fiscal conservatives alive. I mean, I just don't get these people. Trump printed 40% of all the money ever printed. Made it so people could not get evicted or repossessed. Dropped money from helicopters, and forgave all that money TAX FREE so people went out and bought airbnbs. And people wonder why everything is so expensive. 

I mean... I think it's funny. I'm in a low interest loan with money in the bank earning 5% interest! I don't care what you people do. But to act like Trump didn't help cause this is ballsy and makes me really mad.

I'm telling you - if there were an election today with Trump or another candidate - I would vote John Fetterman. And I voted for Trump. I've voted Republican 90% of my life. Fetterman is the only candidate that isn't nuts. He is despondent and depressed. This is a candidate I can get behind.

Trumps' antics were funny when we didn't have all these problems. Which he helped create! He appeals to people who just want to call people stupid names. They don't want anything fixed. They just want to burn it down.

Keep burning people!  My savings plan loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment