Friday, April 19, 2024

The age of appeasement is over.

People "who don't want to get us into a war" - have gotten us into a war.

The thing about appeasement is, the person being appeased starts to take more and more. Then your choices are to stand up, or give up. And this is where we are today with Israel AND Ukraine. I personally see no difference between them. 

If they stop fighting - they cease to exist. And the fact that literally everyone was ready to sacrifice them, to keep the status quo, is just super fucked up.

I think I will keep my comments about the Russia lovers to myself for now because I just can't believe the Republican Party went knuckles deep supporting Russia over the US.  I'm going to circle back on those hot takes later.

My party has pretty much gone insane. 


No comments:

Post a Comment