Wednesday, January 24, 2024

It's funny until it's not.

 
Maybe I'm willing to fight this year because the nation has gone full retard the last four years. And I'm pretty pissed at the world everyone has created. Remember, I'm Gen X, but if you get too salty - I might ban you from posting. So stay classy! Because I've got time.

Every day the Republicans, like Tucker Carlson, say that Ukraine is losing. On (checks notes) almost 700 days into this war. Ukraine is sending drones into Russian areas NEVER thought possible. I would even say that the Republicans WANT Ukraine to lose. And I just don't understand it. 

If we give Ukraine to Russia - it will be a clear sign to China that they can take Taiwan! I mean, what is up with the Republican Party these days? Really makes me wonder where the financial interests lie. 

2 comments:

  1. An explanation about Republicans is two. 1. They didn't want to go back to fighting an enemy they believe they made peace with after lifetimes of living under the gun. 2. Many Republicans align with Russian Christian values more than they do the woke agendas in this country. Even a supposed "Putin Puppet," Trump is better than Hillary and the left in their minds. They see the left as just that evil, and Zalensky the woke corporatist Left's puppet.
    In short, They see two town drunks IRL with each other, and the USA's been called by the corrupt sherrif and his campaign financiers who run moonshine on the side to adjudicate a domestic disturbance between the two. No, Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very thoughtful comment actually. I appreciate that. But what exactly are Russian Christian values?

    I'm not trying to fight here. I am just trying to figure out which things people are trying to align with. Because it isn't exactly like Russia is a Democracy. 

    Wokeness is obviously a stupid phase we are going through, but instead of fixing it - people
    decide aligning with Russia is better? That is confusing as fuck.

    When I see videos out of Russia these days I flash back to the Cold War. And Yes - Im GenX. I grew up with this. Their infrastructure is falling apart. A country that should have decisively won a war within days if not months is now more than 700 days in. I would have been unthinkable to send drones into St Petersberg. But here we are.

    It really feels like people are aligning with Communism just to rebel against stupidity. Essentially insuring the creeping communism entrenches in our country.

    I don't give a fuck about Russia. They started this. They have the power to stop it. And
    frankly, I'm glad SOMEONE had the backbone to stand up to them.

    ReplyDelete