Thursday, January 04, 2024

At least I tried.



2024 will be the year of the self own. The year people realize that team anti vax, and team vax were on the same team all along. They just didn't know it. Both believed in herd immunity that never ever existed.

The only RIGHT and MORAL thing to tell people was - to NOT get infected. Like I tried to.

At this stage I am somewhat at peace with things. I have always felt people should have to live by their choices. Yet, I do walk around every day thinking HOW COULD YOU!  A few days ago a 90 year old man came up and shook my husbands hand. 

We know he was 90 because old people always lead with their age. It was sweet obviously, but in my head all I could think was - how could people convince this OLD MAN that it was safe to be out without a mask? I don't think I will ever forgive most of you.

I think we are about a week out from hitting the iceberg that the ENTIRE world has crashed into with all time high wastewater in most of Europe and other countries. And the new variant causes pneumonia.

This year will be the year people can not ignore how much they fucked themselves.

I would personally like to thank people for participating the in the Darwin Olympics and volunteering to unalive themselves. 

-----------
I'm also going to add that over the Spring last year, I thought I'd finally figured out why people were acting the way they were about SARS2. And I'd decided that it was the thrill of cheating death. 

Self I said - If I have one more old person walk up to me and list their health conditions and then say "I should be dead right"? , I'm gonna flip out.

This year, that thrill is going to wear off. Mark my words.

6 comments:

  1. It's pretty clear at this point that those who took the phony vaccine have either died from it or will in the future.

    Anyone who has ever taken a HAZWOPER40 safety class will know that a flimsy surgical mask bought at the local hardware store will not protect you and actually makes things worse by breathing your own CO2 exhales.

    I lost job opportunities while unemployed over the phony clot shot mandate, so nothing makes me happier than a dead Biden voter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have already let us know that you are a garbage person - and clearly stupid.

    Look, I'm not going to spend much time with you because you refuse, or are incapable of learning

    A surgical mask can not trap in C02. I think maybe you should see a dentist.

    For anyone else who feels this way - when you decide a portion of society is expendable, you put a target on your back because one day they might think you are inconvenient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Show me how that stupid mask would prevent me or anyone from getting Covid. And yes, I"m ok with leftist dying from their own stupidity and it makes me happy to see it.

      Go take a HAZWOPER40 course on PPE and get back to me on the section on preventing biological exposure.

      I live in the humid South Texas region, so wearing those mask making a wet spot is not really good for health and a number of studies confirm that the masking was BS.

      If you believe otherwise, well, talk about being stupid. You are an outstanding example of why women should not be allowed to vote.

      Delete
  3. Not only that - I think all of you people going around taunting the vaxxed are the cruelest motherfuckers on the face of the planet.

    I talked a bunch of times about not getting vaxxed because I'd had bells palsy before, but some of those people were FORCED into being vaxxed. To taunt them about dying is just such a next level asshole thing.

    -I- was excluded from society for two years! They said (maybe even you at the time) I shouldn't be allowed medical care! So just fuck off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not attacking those misled into taking it, only the dopes who hung on every word the government said and went along with it anyway. Those who were pushing it then died, well, nothing of value of lost.

      Delete
  4. No. I'm not doing your homework this year. And you are being intelcually dishonest.

    It is a disgrace that light weight n99's are not widely available. So you can take your HAZWOPER40 class and shove it up your ass. You are just trying to act smart and mansplaney
    I literally do not care what you people do.

    You really think think that old joke about voting gets women all riled up these days? It's the oldest lamest burn.

    ReplyDelete