Saturday, September 04, 2021

If you ever wanted to live in a fishbowl....

 
I've got the house for you.

I've been meaning to drive by this house for a couple of weeks because I thought they had glass garage doors, but I'm always on the way to do something else and I never get back to it.

When I rolled up and saw this garage conversion - I was a little perplexed. I mean I admire their boogie modernism. But people around here want garages. And to see all the way to the back yard! That is a lack of privacy I just can't grasp.


1 comment:

  1. That might be OK if it came with at least 5 acres of privacy hedge. In the suburbs, in view of the street? Needs curtains, and if it's to be curtained off from the street, wouldn't a regular wall be more energy efficient?
    Was this maybe patterned after a house on the coast, where one side overlooks the ocean and the other is screened by trees, and this is an ill-conceived attempt to transplant the concept?
    There's no fathoming the minds of some people.

    ReplyDelete