I just wanted to thank my loyal readers for checking in after all this time. It warmed my heart more than you will ever know. I've been gone a long time now.
Humanity crushed me and I had nothing left to give. We saw the worst of most people and it was too hard to fight them. So, I gave up. They won. I'm the kind of girl who will disappear in a puff of smoke.
But... I do care about the wonderful names that popped up. So I'm posting to let you know that I'm still somewhat alive on twitter. @snarkolepsy.
Being alive is good!!
ReplyDeleteGrant us the courage to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change what I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
There are things I cannot do anything about besides the weather, I'm not beat, there just are somethings I can't do anything about... so I save my energy.
It's good to see you back!!
Happy to hear you're doing alright. I completely understand how you feel. Everything has become so idiotic it's difficult to even discuss it so why bother. Best wishes.
ReplyDeleteHang in there Snark.
ReplyDeletePeople are thinking of you even when you do not post.
BunnyGoat
I'm glad to see you're alive. I might dust off my Twitter after an eon of being away. -One Reader
ReplyDeleteI still check back from time to time hoping you have made a post. I understand why you don't. I unplugged from the world too because it's bread and circus everywhere you look.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say I hope you're doing well! There are some of us that miss this blog more than you realize. Your sense of humor is so in line with mine it's ridiculous.